Nelson A. Rodríguez-Varela is a Miami attorney representing domestic and international clients in the areas of Criminal Defense, Real Estate, Commercial Litigation and Business Immigration matters.
Nelson is licensed to practice law in the State of Florida and Federal Courts nationwide. He is a frequent guest at radio and television programs providing expert legal commentary concerning current topics of interest.
- Nelson Rodriguez-Varela P.A.
Dates Employed Aug 1994 – Present
- Office Of The State Attorney – Miami
Dates Employed Aug 1990 – Aug 1994
10-Year Discipline History:
- The Florida State University College of Law, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida